Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pillows Make a Statement



Fabulous fun ideas!
Today I went to the web searching for some fun ideas for pillows. Pillows can be a quick & inexpensive way to change the look and feel of a room. I wanted to share some of the fun pillow ideas I found. A few were from Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel so they can easily be found ready made. A few were custom so they can give some great ideas but you will need to have them made (or make them yourself if you're handy with the machine). The leather pillows are from a company that I use for all my lodge style bedding & accessories. If you want to see more of the leather pillows, give me a call or post a comment on this blog.
Click on the pillows you like for a link to where you can purchase them.

IDEAS
Change pillows with the seasons
Try different shapes and sizes
Mix colors & patterns for a WOW look.
Put pillows in unexpected places.
Add unusual trims & buttons
Use them outdoors. (Sunbrella fabrics are fade resistant)















































I found a new on-line source for some unique pillows!

Check out http://www.jonathanadler.com/ and see if you don't agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Changes.