Monday, November 9, 2009

An update about the Design Center in Redmond OR

I am happy to say that my venture into the realm of  "Window Treatment " tenent partner at The Design Center in Redmond OR is well underway.  I have fabrics ordered & work rooms working to create some interesting & beautiful window treatments that you will NOT find at a chain store or box store.  I am excited about some of the new things I will be bringing in.  I hope to have some things ready in early December to have installed. One window treatment is by Hartman & Forbes using grass textiles & raw silk fabrics for a refined contemporary look.  Another custom fabric treatment being fabricated will be old-world looking layered fabrics, hand made wrought iron hardware & Fauxiron window inserts. This will fit beautifully in the Tuscan wine room. Please check in later for an update.  If you have not been to the Design Center I hope that you will plan to come out to see what local businesses have put together. It is really impressive.

http://www.suzannemariesinteriors.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Changes.