Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Now offering Hartmann and Forbes Portfolio

I am so excited to let you know about the amazing "green" shades & drapes from Hartmann & Forbes. The portfolio is my newest addition to my product lines. I invite you to see these beautiful hand woven fabrics, made from grasses, bamboo, silks, and other "natural "materials. They can be fabricated into roman shades, roller shades, natural & textile draperies, and panel screens. The options & combinations are totally custom. Made for the discriminating homeowner, you will not find these at big box stores or retailers. They are sold exclusively through interior designers & architects.


One of the nice features available with Hartmann & Forbes roman shades is to have the option of a privacy liner behind any of the semi opaque or sheer type weaves to provide privacy & light control when it is needed. When it is not needed it can be pulled up completely behind the roman shade.

I will be showing a completed Harman & Forbes treatment at the Design Center in Redmond Oregon next month. Please call me to see these samples and iidea book in your home or office



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Changes.