Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BEAUTIFUL ART & CHINESE STYLE FURNITURE FOR SALE



I love this piece but have no place for it. It was purchased for a model home.  It is hand painted in China by an unknown art student.  Price $300.00.


I also have this really nice chinese style painted desk for sale.  It is located in my office in Salem, OR.  Shipping can be arranged if needed.  From the same model home as the art.. $400.00






This desk is "trapped" in my storage room. I couldn't get a full front view for the photo. Sorry.






Lastly from the same model home I have a chinese wedding chest with authentifiction papers. Purchased from Asian artifacts dealer in Portland. It has been modified inside to accomadate a TV. $900.00. Located at my office in Bend, OR

 email smint@comcast.net
http://www.suzannemariesinteriors.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Changes.