Thursday, March 25, 2010

Color Me Katie and a Crazy Improv Group

Color Me Katie





Today I am just going to share a crazy blog I came across. I am easily amused these day but I think  you will enjoy this young Manhatten photographer Katie Sokoler. She is a freelance photographer and street artist living in Brooklyn.  I enjoyed her quirky view of  life and her fun photos but I think the best part of her blog is the section on an improv group she belongs to. Improv Everywhere causes scenes of chaos and joy in public places. Created in August of 2001 by Charlie Todd, Improv Everywhere has executed over 100 missions involving tens of thousands of undercover agents. The group is based in New York City. You can click  on the u-tube type videos on this blog for a good laugh. Peoples reaction to the unexpected is just so enjoyable to watch. 

Click here for  great craziness! 






Do you have a favorite blog?  Share it with us.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Lots of Changes.